? ??????????????Spotlights Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3572 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dark Horizon? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 6995 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructi BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 15, 2009

surprise!

For our one year anniversary I got stephen a drawing of us on our wedding day and I picked it up today and it is AWESOME. I’m going to get it framed sometime next week so I can post it up on our newly renovated walls when it’s all said and done. Stephen likes it too, so, that’s a plus considering it was a gift for him.

 

Anyway, without further ado.

 

Here is the drawing, 

And here is the source photo. 

Pretty amazing right?  :)


here is Townsend's website, you know, if you wanna help a struggling college kid out.
www.youaskidraw.com

I know I'll be utilizing his services in the future.

xox

PS. it was good to see the 09'ers :)

0 comments: